COVID-19 vaccines are "crazy cocktails" that contain TOXIC METALS, warns Dr. Trozzi
Even before the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Big Pharma and the mainstream media have been claiming that vaccines are safe to use and not linked to any negative side effects. But data shows this claim isn't true, with many reports confirming adverse effects and deaths linked to COVID-19 vaccines.
Dr. Mark Trozzi, a practitioner of emergency medicine, revealed in a recent interview that coronavirus vaccines contain traces of toxic metals
Trozzi discussed the findings of an extensive laboratory analysis done by the international group of scientists of the German Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis.
Talking about the undisclosed content of different coronavirus vaccines from different brands, Trozzi said the pandemic and the reaction to it has been unusual because the "crazy cocktails" have never been used on such a large scale.
The German Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis is an international network of over 60 experts, including medical doctors, scientists, mathematicians, lawyers and others who analyze coronavirus vaccines and report their findings to the public.
Members of the group conducted their research in several laboratories and countries and they studied COVID-19 vaccines from AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna. The experts also studied the blood of people who have received the vaccines
The team of researchers used the following tools:
- Bright field microscopy (BFM)
- Dark field microscopy (DFM)
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX)
- Inductively coupled plasma analysis (ICP)
- Live blood image diagnostics
- Mass spectroscopy (MS)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
The researchers also used artificial intelligence to analyze images.
The results revealed that vials of Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna contained numerous unclaimed elements, including several that do not belong in the human body. (Related: Within mere months, Moderna’s covid "vaccine" efficacy turns into AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE
These elements include:
None of these harmful elements were declared by the manufacturers.
Data suggests vaccinated people have greater risk of developing blood clots
The scientists also studied blood samples from vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Data showed that those who were vaccinated had 100 percent consistently altered blood with damaged red blood cells
that often stuck to each other, even to the extreme of "rouleaux formation."
This suggests that there is a greater risk of blood clotting in vaccinated people.
Trozzi also talked about the critical risk of reverse transcription of viral mRNA from the shots into human DNA. This means that human cells can become factories for the spike protein or "for as long as the patient survives."
He warned vaccinated people not to take any additional doses of COVID-19 vaccines and to detoxify their bodies from the spike protein.
Follow the tips below
to clear viral and vaccine-induced spike proteins from your body:
- Change your diet to reduce the consumption of pro-inflammatory food items. Consider a low histamine diet and avoid processed foods and GMOs.
- Try intermittent fasting or implementing meal timing schedules that switch back and forth between periods of voluntary fasting and non-fasting. People who practice intermittent fasting often consume all of their daily calories within six to eight hours each day. This method of dieting can help induce autophagy or a "recycling process" that takes place in human cells, where cells degrade and recycle components. Autophagy is used by your body to eliminate damaged cell proteins and it can destroy harmful viruses and bacteria post-infection.
- Take multivitamins daily to provide your body with a basic supply of vitamins A, C, D3 and E, iodine, selenium and trace elements.
- Try heat therapy, which is a good way of detoxing spike protein.
Think twice about getting COVID-19 vaccines, especially if you don't want to get exposed to toxic metals like aluminum and cobalt.
to learn more about the adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
Watch the video below for more information on how to prevent spike proteins
This video is from The Mercury Channel on Brighteon.com
More related stories:
Scientists discover that all covid vaccines “without exception” contain mysterious metallic toxins
Pfizer’s COVID vaccine causes miscarriages, stillbirths
Walensky admits CDC spread MISINFORMATION on COVID vaccine safety